If you just have a mobile phone we have you covered. In case you don't have a dedicated fitness tracker like Fitbit, Misfit, Jawbone, etc. you can still join in on fitness challenges using our Leaderboard app and access your data via your Personal Dashboard. If you have a supported phone, you have a few different options for tracking your daily steps, distance, sleep and calories burned.
1. Download the Fitbit app (https://www.fitbit.com/setup)
2. Create a Fitbit account
3. When you add a supported device, choose MobileTrack. This will use your own phone as the supported wearable device and will help track your activity in the background.
4. Finally, to sync your device, go to http://activeos.com/signup or if you already have an account, simply add your Fitbit device to your account via the Settings page.
If you want to use the Moves app, use the following steps:
1. Download the Moves app (http://moves-app.com) on your phone and use this to track your activity.
2. Sync your device at http://activeos.com/signup or if you already have an account, simply add your Fitbit device to your account via the Settings page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.