ActiveOS is a dashboard that syncs with activity tracked directly on your phone or on a tracker like Fitbit, Misfit, Jawbone or Withings. By signing up, you will receive a number of benefits:
- Eligibility for various prizes based on different metrics (steps taken, calories burned, etc.) at the completion of the challenge
- Access to analyze your personal metrics and customize your own personal dashboard to get insights into your activity, sleep, nutrition and workout data
- Access to the fitness challenge leaderboard to see how you compare with your colleagues - comparing daily and weekly step counts
- Access to personalized coaching and feedback
If you already have a compatible wearable like a Fitbit or Misfit Shine, just sign up and sync at http://activeos.com/signup.
If you don't have a compatible wearable device, that’s ok, we have you covered! You can still use your mobile phone to track your daily steps, distance and calories burned using either the Fitbit or Moves apps.
The easiest way to get these benefits is to sign up with Fitbit by with the following steps:
1. Download the Fitbit app (https://www.fitbit.com/setup)
2. Create a Fitbit account
3. When you add a supported device, choose MobileTrack. This will use your own phone as the supported wearable device and will help track your activity in the background.
4. Finally, to sync your device, go to http://activeos.com/signup.
If you want to use the Moves app, use the following steps:
1. Download the Moves app (http://moves-app.com) on your phone and use this to track your activity.
2. Sync your device at http://activeos.com/signup.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Good luck with the challenge and achieving your fitness goals!